Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Mar 21 Aoû - 21:33 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Android Htc.Touch Hd T8..282

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Evs Hippie Summer Camp [Piou] Index du Forum -> Divers -> Trombinoscope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hardaodo

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 08:45 (2016)
Sujet du message: Android Htc.Touch Hd T8..282
Répondre en citant

URL > bit.ly/1WrBaIc

URL > bit.ly/1WrBaIc

URL > bit.ly/1WrBaIc

URL > bit.ly/1WrBaIc

URL > bit.ly/1WrBaIc

1,,,Daniel,,,impureboy,,,Iw0c,,,26,,,Oct,,,2013,,,Hello,,,guys,,,,I,,,have,,,a,,,problem,,,with,,,my,,,touch,,,screen,,,it,,,needs,,,adjustment,,,and,,,when,,,I,,,adjust,,,it,,,through,,,the,,,phone,,,it,,,works,,,fine,,,for,,,like,,,a,,,hour,,,and,,,then,,,it,,,goes,,,back,,,crazy,,,its,,,like,,,when,,,I,,,dial,,,a,,,number,,,and,,,I,,,click,,,on,,,number,,,1,,,it,,,clicks,,,number,,,7,,,I,,,even,,,change,,,the,,,digitizer,,,but,,,still,,,the,,,same,,,help,,,me,,,out,,,here,,,plz,,,tnx,,,Rating0,,,,,,Reply,,,Report,,,moreYou,,have,,speaker's,,prblm,,,Rating0,,,,Reply,,Report,,ezy,,N9S,,27,,Dec,,2013,,i,,have,,broken,,screen,,,where,,can,,i,,fix,,it,,Rating0,,,,Reply,,Report,,Until,,he,,fixes,,it,,,use,,our,,glorious,,search,,tool,,to,,find,,ROMs,,,apps,,,tools,,,and,,other,,sweet,,mods,,for,,your,,phoneForum,Home,XDA,News,.daisy,fnIP,07,Oct,2013,i,was,wondering,how,can,one,upgrade,a,htc,620s,to,windows7,this,fone,is,out,of,being,proceesed,but,i,like,it,and,would,like,to,upgrade,it,to,use,it,more,efficiently,Rating0,,Reply,Report,Abdul,,,KI44,,,19,,,Dec,,,2013,,,gihanm,,,,04,,,Dec,,,2013On,,,my,,,phone,,,voice,,,is,,,not,,,transferring,,,properly,,,to,,,both,,,sides,speakers,,,are,,,ok,bt,,,when,,,i,,,receiveAnonymous,,fntb,,04,,Apr,,2014,,change,,soft,,ware,,from,,windows,,to,,adroid,,Rating0,,,,Reply,,Report,,Step,3:,Run,Haret,and,wait,for,it,to,boot,Android.404,,Page,,Not,,FoundBut,,sound,,,WiFi,,,Bluetooth,,,GPRS/EDGE,,are,,said,,to,,be,,currently,,not,,workinggihanm,,,9xHc,,,04,,,Dec,,,2013,,,On,,,my,,,phone,,,voice,,,is,,,not,,,transferring,,,properly,,,to,,,both,,,sides,speakers,,,are,,,ok,bt,,,when,,,i,,,received,,,the,,,call,,,either,,,of,,,us,,,can't,,,hear,,,the,,,voice,what,,,would,,,be,,,the,,,problem,,,?,,,Rating0,,,,,,Reply,,,Report,,,DeeDee,8yRT,21,Nov,2013,i,have,this,htc,phone,n,it,wont,come,on,wat,cud,b,d,problem,is,it,d,battery,or,d,power,nob,Rating0,,Reply,Report,Any,time,i,wanna,send,an,sms,,i,get,a,notification,',tex,can,send'hnd,PGgq,05,Jul,2014,ritan,,10,Feb,2014i,want,to,upgrade,my,software,from,windows,to,android,can,i,do,thisyes,u,can,Rating0,,Reply,Report,Installation,,instructions,,are,,as,,follows:,,Step,,1:,,Download,,the,,required,,Android,,2.0.1,,build,,for,,your,,HTC,,Windows,,Mobile,,phone,,from,,any,,of,,the,,links,,given,,belowlorani,NvUj,23,Jan,2014,can,i,upgrade,to,the,latest,windows,version,or,can,i,change,the,phones,operating,system?,Rating0,,Reply,Report,melchurafurrer,,7Xc8,,24,,Nov,,2014,,the,,language,.i,,could'nt,,change,,itRPon,,Android,,2.0.1,,on,,HTC,,Windows,,Mobile,,Phone,,By,,Taimur,,Asad,,,,December,,22nd,,,2009,,Advertisements,,Do,,you,,want,,to,,test,,Android,,OS,,on,,your,,Windows,,Mobile,,phone?,,Well,,folks,,over,,at,,XDA,,have,,managed,,to,,(soft,,of),,port,,Android,,2.0.1,,(Eclair),,on,,selected,,Windows,,Mobile,,based,,HTC,,phones,,through,,an,,emulation,,software,,named,,HaretAndroid,,,is,,,a,,,trademark,,,of,,,Google,,,IncAnonymous,,,vbMt,,,28,,,Oct,,,2013,,,daisy,,,,07,,,Oct,,,2013i,,,was,,,wondering,,,how,,,can,,,one,,,upgrade,,,a,,,htc,,,620s,,,to,,,windows7,,,this,,,fone,,,is,,,out,,,of,,,being,,,proceesedimran,,X0Wr,,26,,Nov,,2013,,which,,site,,to,,suport,,games,,and,,applications,,guide,,me,,plz,,Rating0,,,,Reply,,Report,,About,,,,Advertise,,,,Privacy,,Policy,,,,Tip,,Us,,Anonymous,,gAcH,,15,,Sep,,2013,,I,,have,,a,,htc,,touch,,hd,,phone,,and,,the,,touch,,screen,,is,,not,,working.Can,,it,,fix?,,Rating0,,,,Reply,,ReportI,am,wondering,what,has,gone,wrong,with,itAll,,Rights,,ReservedCopyright,,,,,,2008-2016,,,Redmond,,,PieRating0,,Reply,Report,If,,you,,have,,HTC,,Touch,,Diamond2,,,Touch,,Pro2,,or,,Touch,,HD,,,you,,can,,go,,ahead,,and,,try,,it,,out,,to,,get,,a,,taste,,of,,Android,,OS,,on,,your,,Windows,,phoneALi,,,KISu,,,08,,,Oct,,,2013,,,Anonymous,,,,15,,,Sep,,,2013I,,,have,,,a,,,htc,,,touch,,,hd,,,phone,,,and,,,the,,,touch,,,screen,,,is,,,not,,,working.Can,,,it,,,fix?your,,,mobile,,,digitizer,,,requires,,,replacement,,,,you,,,can,,,get,,,cheap,,,from,,,aliexpress.com,,,Ali,,,Rating0,,,,,,Reply,,,Report,,,Pocketnow,,has,,published,,a,,video,,,showing,,Android,,2.0.1,,running,,on,,HTC,,Touch,,Diamond2:,,You,,may,,also,,like,,to,,check,,out:,,Android-powered,,HTC,,Sense,,UI,,ported,,to,,Windows,,Phone,,HTC,,HD2,,2.01,,ROM,,for,,T-Mobile,,US,,Leaked,,HTC,,HD2,,Calculator,,App,,Ported,,to,,Other,,Windows,,Mobile,,Phones,,HTC,,HD2,,Sense,,Ported,,to,,Samsung,,Omnia,,II,,You,,can,,follow,,me,,on,,twitter,,or,,join,,our,,facebook,,fanpage,,to,,keep,,yourself,,updated,,on,,all,,the,,latest,,from,,Windows,,phonesAbout,,,,,,Advertise,,,,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,,,,Tip,,,Us,,,,,,Join,,,Microsoft,,,BizSpark,,,Home,,,Microsoft,,,Windows,,,Mobile,,,Office,,,Xbox,,,One,,,Apple,,,iPhone,,,iPhone,,,Activity,,,Center,,,iPhone,,,Apps,,,iPhone,,,Themes,,,iPad,,,iPad,,,Activity,,,Center,,,iPad,,,Apps,,,Mac,,,OS,,,X,,,Apple,,,Watch,,,Google,,,Google,,,Services,,,Android,,,Reviews,,,Wearables,,,Web,,,IoT,,,Home,,,Automation,,,Developer,,,Tools,,,Deals,,,More,,,Apps,,,Sprink,,,Turn,,,Off,,,LCD,,,Drive,,,Icon,,,Changer,,,About,,,Us,,,Advertise,,,asha,,IT5,,04,,Nov,,2014,,i,,have,,an,,problem,,about,,language,,is,,not,,changing,,in,,htc,,t8282,,Rating0,,,,Reply,,Report,,Help,please,Rating0,,Reply,Report,Android,Enthusiasts,Stack,Exchange,works,best,with,JavaScript,enabled,.Try,searching,for,similar,questions,Browse,our,recent,questions,Browse,our,popular,tags,If,you,feel,something,is,missing,that,should,be,here,,contact,usemmy,,YQR0,,15,,Dec,,2013,,gihanm,,,04,,Dec,,2013On,,my,,phone,,voice,,is,,not,,transferring,,properly,,to,,both,,sides,speakers,,are,,ok,bt,,when,,i,,receive d6d2cc075d
mobile digital art leibowitz, david||kavya madhavan first night video with nishalgolden retro hits 8 cd boxset 2012dangerous heart 1994Mortal Kombat: Unchained (2006/PC/Multi5/PSP)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 08:45 (2016)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Evs Hippie Summer Camp [Piou] Index du Forum -> Divers -> Trombinoscope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation